So I posted this list of promises two days ago or something.
Item number one: finish final paper proposal draft, was done on time…ish… so I did the two things I promised I would do.
First, I cut my hair. I have always been obsessed with cutting my hair. It’s an addiction. I loathe it when my hair reaches a certain length that makes it look like a weird overgrown mop, and not even in the fabulous mane kind of way. So I cut my hair. Every two months, at least. The last time I cut my hair? Last month. And I’ve always wanted an undercut.
So I got an undercut.
It makes me feel happy.
Then, that night after packing for my trip to Palembang for NUDC, I gave myself a very thorough do-it-myself leg spa. It is the bestest thing ever. Not even the best. Bestest.
- Mix in a bowl 1 1/4 cup of sugar, 1/2 cup of oil (I used olive but any massage-purpose oil is fine), and 3 tablespoons of citrus (lime or lemon) juice.
- Take a hot shower or soak your legs in warm water for 5 minutes.
- Shave your legs.
- Rub the mixture of sugar-oil-citrus on your legs. Massage. Scrub. Massage. Scrub.
- Rinse off the scrub. Shave your legs again. Remember to rinse or change the razor often because seriously, the amount of dead skin the scrub help you shed is crazy.
- Scrub again for maximum smoothness.
- Rinse. You might want to use a mild soap to get rid of the oil.
- Lotion up. Rub your legs together. Feel awesome.
Have fun with your shiny pair of smooth legs.