- the fabulous hat trend seen in The Roaring Twenties is resurrected;
- I had fantastic cheekbones. Or have children who would grow up into beautiful people with fantastic cheekbones;
- for less cold nights. Or a warmer bed? Yes, I am waggling my eyebrows. Seriously though, such cold nights lately!
- December would pass faster so we could finally meet John Watson’s horrible new mustache. Oh, and the apparently-alive Sherlock. Who also hates John’s new mustache;
- I could apply winged eyeliner. Symmetrically. Without looking like a panda;
- I could pull off the red lipstick look. Or maybe I just have to get used to it?
- anyway so far at least four items in this list pretty much say I wish I were Phryne Fisher;
and I wish
- for the ability to be so completely self-assured. To know what I want and what I should do to get it. To strive better and yet still in complete peace with who or what I am. To be able to look people in the eye and say “no”, without feeling like I just committed a crime.